FREE Incident Response Self Evaluation Guide for School Senior Leaders
A must-have resource for school leaders responsible for safeguarding, behaviour, medical and attendance policies
Without doubt it is the part that happens ‘in the moment ‘ – the time critical response(s) taken by individuals when it matters the most.
But this is the most overlooked part of the majority of schools’ existing processes within their safeguarding, behaviour management, medical and attendance/truancy policies.
What does your existing incident management look like?
Does any of this look or sound familiar?
If you can immediately see black holes or weak spots that resonate with the way your school does things – we’re here to help. We’ve put together a free practical self evaluation guide to help you:
- Assess your current incident response management processes
- Identify at a granular level where the weak spots might occur within the lifecycle of your incident management
- Helps incidents become less visible to other students by increasing discretion and improving GDPR
- Reinforce teacher authority to improve behaviour and reduce escalation
Suggest action points to help you improve the effectiveness of different processes
- Help your school policies better stand up to scrutiny.
teamSOS is a unique on-call solution for schools designed to safeguard staff and students ‘in the moment’ during an incident. teamSOS works across desktop, tablet, mobile and even a help button that can sit on a lanyard to bring the right teams together, reassure staff that help is on hand and ensure policy and procedures are enacted as events unfold.
Crucially, teamSOS cuts through other noise, is quick, reliable and cost effective. Schools tell us that teamSOS has improved behaviour, attendance and classroom management leading to a safer and more effective school environment.
© Copyright 2022, TeamSOS, All Rights Reserved