teamSOS integrates with Senso to enhance safeguarding provision in schools
Exciting news! We’ve just partnered with Senso to enhance safeguarding provision in schools across the country.
Senso is the all-in-one software for network, classroom, safeguarding and asset management.
teamSOS integrates with Senso by using violation alerts so that incident response can be prioritised, effectively undertaken, and clearly communicated, improving classroom management and boosting the confidence of staff. Clear records of incidents can be kept, to ensure that nothing slips through the gaps.
I’m really excited for this partnership. I can see that teamSOS will seamlessly integrate into a system that many schools already use, making incident response easy and intuitive, and ultimately improving safeguarding provision.
We’re really excited to partner with teamSOS. We love what they’re doing to improve incident management in schools and their software works hand in hand with ours.
teamSOS is an on-call incident and emergency response and management app for schools and Trusts. Designed to safeguard staff and students during any type of incident teamSOS provides:
- A simple way every member of staff can report a concern quickly
- Response team ‘hunt groups’, ensuring immediate specialist support
- In-the-moment guidance, with school-specific in-app task lists and first-aid videos
- Integration with safeguarding systems to ensure a holistic view of each child
- Evidence to support KCSIE requirements and OfSTED emergency planning, response and safeguarding