teamSOS integrates with MyConcern to deliver 360 view of each student
We are pleased to announce that teamSOS and MyConcern have integrated to enhance safeguarding provision providing a 360 view of each student.
MyConcern is the Queens Award-winning safeguarding solution designed by child protection experts with backgrounds in policing, social care and education and used by thousands of schools across the UK and around the world. MyConcern enables early intervention by helping pastoral leaders to identify patterns and trends through centralised, secure record keeping and case management. The platform gives peace of mind to teachers and safeguarding leads and is a powerful tool for school leaders to demonstrate the effectiveness of their pastoral support arrangements to inspectors and other stakeholders
The integration allows every member of staff in school to report safeguarding concerns to the DSL quickly and effectively, speeding up your safeguarding response and providing a full audit trail and evidence in-line with the lastest KCSIE requirements. Every safeguarding incident raised in teamSOS writes back to the student record in MyConcern and attaches an export of the incident timeline providing a holisitic view of the child in one place.
We’ll definitely show OfSTED the teamSOS app as part of our safeguarding provision if we get inspected.
teamSOS is an on-call incident and emergency response and management app for schools and Trusts. Designed to safeguard staff and students during any type of incident teamSOS provides:
- A simple way every member of staff can report an incident or concern quickly and effectively
- Response team ‘hunt groups’, ensuring immediate specialist support
- In-the-moment guidance, with school-specific in-app task lists and first-aid videos
- Integration with safeguarding systems to ensure a holistic view of each child
- Evidence to support KCSIE requirements and OfSTED emergency planning, response and safeguarding
Book a demo with our team