teamSOS integrates with CPOMS to enhance safeguarding provision in schools
We are pleased to announce that teamSOS and CPOMS have integrated to enhance safeguarding provision in schools across the country.
CPOMS is a leading software solution for monitoring Safeguarding, wellbeing and all pastoral issues. The integration allows every member of staff in school to report safeguarding concerns to the DSL quickly and effectively, speeding up your safeguarding response. Every safeguarding incident raised in teamSOS writes back to the student record in CPOMS and attaches an export of the incident timeline providing a 360 view of the child in your CPOMS system.
We are really pleased to have integrated with CPOMS, I believe the integration will not only help CPOMS customers speed up their safeguarding response but also audit and evidence how they responded in line with the latest KCSIE record keeping requirements.
teamSOS is an on-call incident and emergency response and management app for schools and Trusts. Designed to safeguard staff and students during any type of incident teamSOS provides:
- A simple way every member of staff can report a concern quickly
- Response team ‘hunt groups’, ensuring immediate specialist support
- In-the-moment guidance, with school-specific in-app task lists and first-aid videos
- Integration with safeguarding systems to ensure a holistic view of each child
- Evidence to support KCSIE requirements and OfSTED emergency planning, response and safeguarding