Improve staff safety and wellbeing with teamSOS
Staff safety and wellbeing are an important part of ensuring your school or trust is a safer, happier place to learn. teamSOS is more than just a walkie-talkie style app, it is specifically designed to safeguard staff and students during any type of incident, ensuring the right help is sent to the scene and storing evidence every step taken to resolve the incident.
teamSOS can revolutionise the way you prepare for, respond to, manage and evidence incidents across your school or Trust.
Improves staff safety
Ensures staff feel supported and protected even when working alone
Maximises teaching and learning
Maximises teaching and learning and reduces staff fatigue by significantly reducing classroom disruption, through faster and more focussed incident response and resolution timescales
Keeps key staff in the loop
With anytime, anywhere access from any device all relevant responders can be kept in the loop even when not onsite.
Improves business continuity
Helps with preparation, providing in-app emergency tools and procedures, allowing you to adpat quickly to new and emerging situations
Seamless crisis management
Manage major incidents and keep all staff updated, including closed response messaging to check if staff have confirmed receipt of alternative instructions or to check if staff are ok and accounted for
Secure instant messaging provides a way for staff to seek advice, guidance, share successes and even jokes helping build your staff community and ultimately improving wellbeing and team working
Continually improve the consistency and quality of your response with easy access to your policies and procedures, and best practice guidance provided by leading industry partners
Privacy first approach
Puts privacy at the heart of your school’s on-call response, avoiding indiscriminate broadcast technologies like radios
Heron Way Primary School replaced radios with teamSOS
times and improved staff and student safety and well-being.
Free trial for every school
A great opportunity to see for yourself how teamSOS will work in your school and even show your colleagues how easy it is to use and all the great features it comes with!
Peace of mind for every school
Our no-obligation, free access demo accounts allow you to trial teamSOS with no obligation to purchase so you can rest assured you're making the right decision for your school before you commit.
Rapid incident reporting and response
- A simple and effective way for all staff to ‘call for help’ and be kept informed, regardless of the type of incident
- Request colleagues help via Windows app, mobile or tablet for everyday incidents through to serious emergencies, or use our Bluetooth personal panic buttons
- Multiple response team escalation paths, ensuring the right colleagues respond quickly
- All the functionality of a radio without the risks – go hands free with our push-to-talk technology and real-time transcription, ensuring greater privacy than radios and helping you build evidence and audit timeline
In-the-moment support for everyone involved
- Constant connection to response teams reassures staff at the scene that help is on its way
- In-app first-aid videos to support staff until a first aider or emergency services arrive
- In-the-moment and post incident guidance, with customisable task lists based on your policies and procedures
- Send announcements to all staff and request acknowledgement or confirmation they are ok
Whole-school preparation and accountability
- Practise mode ensures preparedness and staff awareness helping refine your incident management processes
- Tracks incident types across your organisation, evidencing your response and helping you support the staff who need it the most
- Integrates with your existing systems via our open incident creation and timeline export APIs
- Circulate your incident response plans, procedures and policies directly in the teamSOS app so they are always at your staff’s fingertips
Yes, it’s a crisis management
Ready to get started?
Get a free demo account