Cyber security and business continuity
Cyber security and business continuity go hand in hand, it is important to plan, prepare and manage cyber attacks such as Ransomware. teamSOS is independent of your networks so it can help keep your school running whilst you focus on restoring your core systems. teamSOS is more than just a walkie-talkie style app, it is specifically designed to safeguard staff and students during any type of incident, ensuring the right help is sent to the scene and storing evidence every step taken to resolve the incident.
teamSOS can revolutionise the way you prepare for, respond to, manage and evidence incidents across your school or Trust, providing business continuity when you need it most.
teamSOS forms a key part of your multi-layered preparation and response to cyber threats and other operational business risks
Improves business continuity
Helps with thorough preparation, having emergency tools and procedures available, and having the means to adapt quickly to new and emerging situations
Keeps key staff in the loop
With anytime, anywhere access from any device all relevant responders can be kept in the loop even when not onsite or when you physically can’t get access to your buildings
Privacy and accountability
Ensures privacy and accountability remain at the heart of your school’s response to all incidents, regardless of any temporary operational challenges
Seamless crisis management
Manage major incidents and keep all staff updated, including closed response messaging to check if staff have confirmed receipt of alternative instructions or to check if staff are ok and accounted for
Rapidly refined processes
Pre-prepared procedures allow you to quickly implement your cyber response/critical incident plan and refine audited and guided emergency procedures if key systems become unavailable
Continually improve the consistency and quality of your response with easy access to your policies and procedures, and best practice guidance provided by leading industry partners
Track training and preparation across your organisation by seeing which staff are up to date on policy and training
Safeguarding and medical emergencies
- Faster and more efficient response by routing directly appropriate response teams
- Ensures the right response teams at trust level are automatically networked into academy incidents where appropriate to use time efficiently
- Real-time and optional audio broadcasting ensure an issue can be rapidly triaged and key resources identified before committing to the response
- Manage the incident lifecycle from an app, wherever you are
Staff personal safety and wellbeing
- Helps staff feel better supported and protected when an incident happens, and gather evidence even when they are working alone
- Speeds up your incident response and resolution whilst improving consistency
- Builds your staff community with secure internal messaging, improving wellbeing and team working
- Ensure staff are up to date on latest alerts using team- and department-wide announcements
- Providing the tools to builds staff community with secure internal messaging, improving wellbeing and team working
Accessible policies and guidance
- Improve compliance by publishing your latest policies and procedures in bitesize sections directly into the hands of all workers and staff
- Identify knowledge and training gaps providing visibility of which policy sections have been read and by whom
- In-app progress tracking helps staff identify where they need to focus their reading
- Share documents, videos, task lists, external links and more
Demo account for every school
A great opportunity to see for yourself how teamSOS will work in your school and even show your colleagues how easy it is to use and all the great features it comes with!
Peace of mind for every school
Our no-obligation, free access demo accounts allow you to trial teamSOS with no obligation to purchase so you can rest assured there won't be an auto subscription if you decide it's not for you!
Ready to get started?
Get in touch, or request a demo account
Rapid incident reporting and response
- A simple cyber incident reporting app for every member of staff, helping you quickly capture emerging incidents and provide self-service step by step instructions to staff wherever they are working
- Ensures you can continue to provide an on-call response for everyday incidents and safeguarding concerns whilst you work to restore core systems
- Aids business continuity during a major incident providing a reliable, secure system to report and manage day-to-day incidents until systems are restored
In-the-moment support for everyone involved
- In-the-moment guidance, with customisable task lists to support your critical incident and cyber incident response plans, procedures, and policies in a bitesize format
- Private closed-response announcements to keep all staff updated and help you gather information quickly as a situation develops
- Secure messaging designed for safe and secure use on personal devices ensures on-going comms with all staff to aid business continuity when key systems or equipment are unavailable
Whole-school preparation and accountability
- Circulate your incident response plans, procedures and policies directly in the teamSOS app so they are always at your staff’s fingertips
- Comprehensive incident log, gathering and preserving evidence
- Practise mode ensures preparedness and staff awareness helping refine your processes
- Integrates with leading safeguarding platforms to ensure you remain KCSIE compliant during a critical incident
We really like the reliability of teamSOS…
Our biggest challenge was how to provide all staff with a way to report incidents, ensure the right response teams were alerted and have a history of what happened during the incident without spending a fortune!
Ready to get started?
Get a free demo account