In this policy, references to “we”, “us” or “our” mean teamSOS Ltd (“teamSOS”). References to “you” or “your” mean the person accessing and using the “Website” (as defined below).
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on to your computer or mobile device when you first visit a website or page. They are used for a number of reasons, such as remembering whether you have visited the site before, so that you can remain logged in. They contain information about the use of your computing device but do not include any personal information about you.
- make the Website easier for you to use;
- improve the speed and security of the Website;
- allow you to share our pages on social networks;
- provide us with information about how the Website is used so that we can make improvements to the Website.
- collect any personal information about you (without your express permission);
- collect any sensitive information;
- pass data to any advertising networks;
- pass personal data to third parties.
You can usually find the tools to manage cookies in the ‘preferences’ or ‘tools’ menu of your browser. Below are links to instructions for the four main browsers, otherwise you should use the ‘Help’ option in your browser for more details.
Types of cookies that we use
We use the following types of cookies on the Website:
- Session cookies – these are only stored temporarily and are deleted from the user’s device when the browser is closed.
- Google Analytics – we use Google Analytics to measure how our site is used by visitors and to generate reports for our own use. Google Analytics does not collect any personal information about you.
- Third party cookies – some of our pages feature YouTube videos and feeds from Twitter. These third party features may use numerous cookies (please visit these third party websites for more details on their cookie policies).
If you would like to find out more about cookies generally, you may find the following links useful:
For more information about cookies and the law, visit: The Information Commissioner’s Office
LAST UPDATED 22 April 2021