The on-call instant response app with governance and compliance
teamSOS is designed to safeguard staff and individuals during an incident and networks the right teams together ensuring everything is being dealt with effectively and consistently in a policy compliant manner.
Trust Central Support Team
Drive consistency in governance and compliance across your Trust by making guidance easy to understand and actionable by all staff.
With a central area to securely upload and publish policies, videos, links and documents giving automatic visibility in the teamSOS app informing and educating staff on how to respond to situations in a policy compliant way.
Access Trust wide reporting including read tracking and monitoring to identify training gaps at a Trust or colleague level.
Health & Safety
teamSOS helps ensure safety in the workplace by bringing together the right team of people to take the correct steps to deal with dangerous and hazardous situations helping prevent accidents and major safety crises. The app provides the evidence required for completing the required logs of reporting against any incident, making accident reporting easier, and providing rapid announcements of the incident response to a wider audience.
Immediate access to the policies required to be upheld including supporting task lists to be actioned, speeds up your response and resolution.
Academy policies will be upheld enabling Academy leaders to effectively establish training and knowledge gaps in real-time by staff member or topic, easily identifying those who may need mentoring and additional support.
The ability to reassure staff that their personal safety is paramount. teamSOS provides a solution to enable them to request urgent assistance, knowing the right response team will be networked into the incident for a rapid response, maximising teaching and learning in class and quickly restoring peace and harmony.
teamSOS gives all staff a quick and effective way to call for help, knowing that the right responders will be networked into the incident for rapid resolution. Staff feel better supported and protected when an incident happens, even when they are working alone.
Easy access to the Academy and Trust policy documents in bitesize sections empowers your staff by showing them which policy documents have been read, and which have changed ensuring they are up-to-date with new and updated policies and processes centrally and at Academy level.
- Centrally manage policies with read tracking for training gap analysis
- Educate all staff on how to respond in a policy compliant way
- Access in the moment guidance with incident playbooks and videos
- Create your own task lists to ensure consistency, evidencing compliance
- Simple, yet powerful on-call help system for all staff
- In the moment guidance with incident playbooks and videos
- Auto-triage to the right person or team for a quick prioritised response
- School-wide escalation and real-time announcement response dashboard
- Detailed timeline of each incident for replay and review
- Improve actions and processes with feedback and lessons learnt
- Audio automatically captured for serious incidents
- Integration with safeguarding systems and more
Download our free incident response self-evaluation pack
Find out where your achilles heel is when it comes to incident management and fix it.
Seamlessly integrating with your existing systems
Guidance in the palm of everyone’s hands
- Keep every team member informed and up-to-date
- Free “best of breed” guidance packs available on Cyber, GDPR, Online Safety and Safeguarding
- Central area for Trusts to upload and publish policies, procedures, videos, links and documents with advice and guidance
- Push new or updated policies directly into the hands of all staff
- Quick and time efficient way for staff to seek guidance in topical areas
- Enable staff to respond to situations in a policy compliant way driving consistency across the Trust
Analyse read tracking for organisational monitoring
- Maintain policies and documentation efficiently with full tracking for audit purposes
- Central management teams can quickly analyse detailed reading history for every member of staff
- Easily identify gap analysis for training or additional support and mentoring purposes
Reassure staff that help is at hand
Staff face many challenges every day, from behaviour/disruption through to real emergency situations that can often leave them feeling vulnerable. teamSOS is designed to give your staff the confidence and reassurance they need to deal with incidents quickly and effectively.
- A simple way to ‘call for help’ from any device or a clickable button
- Calls for help immediately alert the appropriate response team
- Use the latest in-app ‘push to talk’ technology to stay connected during an incident
Consistently respond to on-call and incidents
When the unexpected happens, policies, procedures and protocols can be forgotten. teamSOS supports organisations to anticipate worst-case scenarios and put practical, intuitive support into the hands of every member of staff.
- Easy access to the Trusts in-app playbooks and procedures
- Add your own in-app task lists to ensure correct procedures are followed for every incident
- Point staff to the in-app first-aid videos they can follow until the right help arrives
- Review how an incident was handled with one-page incident summaries
Protect staff from complaints and allegations
- Capturing vidence is key in helping organisations to prepare, respond and improve following any type of incident
- Access detailed timelines of each incident including audio capture
- Replay incidents and review detailed timelines
- Export and analyse timelines for use in third party evidence meetings or internal training sessions
- Link safeguarding incidents and audit trails directly to leading safeguarding platforms
Cut through the noise to reach all staff
In an urgent situation, or when you need to reach as many staff as possible, internal messages can be missed. If there is a positive COVID result, a significant event to alert people to, or something that needs a quick response that everyone is OK, leaders can use teamSOS Announcements to cut through the noise of everyday internal activity, ensuring all staff quickly know what is happening.
- Create announcements that trigger a distinctive notification that sit above everyday internal activity
- Monitor staff safety, staff can check-in and confirm that they are safe during an emergency or if they need help
- Provide appropriate guidance during a site-wide emergency, such as a lock-down or evacuation
Ready to find out more?
Frequently Asked Questions
We have a no mobile phone policy, can teamSOS overcome this?
Staff can ‘call for help’ using the app on a mobile, tablet, desktop, laptop or using our configurable personal panic buttons that can sit on a lanyard or bunch of keys.
We use Teams/Google to manage our incident response, what’s different about teamSOS?
teamSOS has been developed to sit above the higher volume of communications that goes through email and messaging. The app is specially written to model the different skills and experience needed for different types of incident and notifies the appropriate response teams. In addition, the in-app task lists and help videos, covering the most common medical emergencies in schools, ensure correct procedures are followed and appropriate first aid given until help arrives.
We use WhatsApp to communicate internally, why shouldn’t we continue to use it?
Whilst WhatsApp is a convenient tool that met the needs of many organisations in a pandemic, WhatsApp is very clear in its terms and conditions that it is not a professional communication tool and shouldn’t be used for business purposes. If your organisation is using it to discuss personal details then you are compromising your ability to comply with the GDPR as you have no control over your data. teamSOS ensures your data is protected and that you can immediately remove access to the app when staff leave.
We have quite a few lone workers, does teamSOS work for them?
Absolutely! The app on a mobile and the personal panic button are perfect for lone workers such as education welfare visitors and site staff working out of hours. It reassures them help is at hand if they need it and they can discretely call for help if they feel vulnerable.
Can you link to our corporate systems?
teamSOS supports single sign-on with Google Workspace and Azure Active Directory (Office 365) to align with your existing user lifecycle. We support bulk user upload and quick individual user invites, and early in 2022 we will also support automatic selective user sync from both Office 365 and Google Workspace.
teamSOS can optionally integrate to your API-enabled systems on a case-by-case basis to support your internal workflows and processes.